Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 28, 2024, 03:55:50 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Left 4 Dead2 $35  (Read 10264 times)
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2009, 05:32:34 AM »

I am thinking of getting the Left 4 Dead 2 Four pack on steam, however I need 3 other people that would be willing to go in on it with me. I would be able to go ahead and buy the 4 pack and send out copies so that everyone could be ready to play on launch day. It would cost around $35 a person and there is about 10 days left to pick it up. Sorry for the short notice, but I just decided recently that I was going to start gaming on PC more instead of xbox. If anyone is interested please post here.

Thanks,
Fildy
z0id
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 01:10:28 AM »

I'm down but i will need to get 35 bucks first shouldnt take me long.
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 04:28:35 AM »

I'm down but i will need to get 35 bucks first shouldnt take me long.

Okay, In that case Ill go ahead and get it, pay for all 4 copies and as I get people who want the other copies I will sell them to them. If you get in before L4D2 comes out you can get the $35 price, otherwise I will probably bump it to 45 once it comes out.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 03:28:17 PM »

Be carfull about who you sell to. I caught a story on another forum that when they did that deal for Left 4 Dead 1 some people were bragging on a forum how they bought it for 35 dollars from a friend and some guy that was mad at one of them reported them to Steam who banned their accounts for selling copies. They were able to contact steam and say "were sorry we didnt realize you could split the package and 4 people put 35 dollars in so they got unbanned" Not saying your going get banned but Im told that it was supsoe to be like you pay the whole price and actually GIFT it to your friends according to Steam.  But especially if you charge more and make a profit.
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 05:26:45 PM »

Trust me, I don't want to make a profit at all. I just want to sell the copies. I would much rather sell them all before release and not have to worry about it, but if people wait until after release should I still give them the pre-release price? Thats all I am thinking.

Zoid - You are down for $35, Ill take your word on $$$ until we work something out
Renegade - You are down for $35 as well, as well we will work something out with $$$.

I am going to order later tonight. So if you guys could post steam contact info.
Jpwinkis
Sniper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »

Just making sure you know, thats fine. Id do steam friends first so they get it for sure.
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »

Hey Zoid, you still want this? You haven't replied to my request for your steam info so I don't know if you are still in. I can give you a week or so to speak up, otherwise I am going to look to get rid of this elsewhere.
twodavez
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 02:58:19 AM »

If you didn't get it for $35, you can get it now for $30!
http://lanoc.org/forum/topic?id=214&p=1589#p1589
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx