Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin June 16, 2024, 12:53:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New WOW server version 3.2.2a if anyone is interested  (Read 8474 times)
Infamousd
« on: December 23, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »

Got to itch to try out a newer version of the WOW emulators and with the help of TOEE we made a new server for WOTLK version 3.2.2a

If anyone wants to check it out send me a PM and I'll share the IP and website info.

All you need is the WOW client patched to 3.2.2a (perferrably with the expansions),
then you go to our website and create a user name and password.

In your WOW-game-installation\Data\ENus folder is a file called realmlist.wtf

just edit it to say:  "set realmlist (the IP I give you);3306" and nothing else, then run wow.exe from your WOW-installation-folder and you will be able to login and play.

we have a blizzlike and a high rate 20X realm available.

Most of the dark knight and WOTLK stuff is working.

Tier 8 gear is available at GMisland mall

new feature: playerbot system allows for a player to use alts as party members! be a one man RAID! (up to 9 bots max) start a party of toons all at once and level them up at the same time!

Auction house working with pre-generated items.

feel free to PM me with any questions.  Grin

Rock8104
l33t

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 03:10:46 PM »

Sounds good ill try it out. Ill bring some friends too How many people can the server handle and does it have scripted Raids?
Infamousd
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 03:46:49 PM »

Sounds good ill try it out. Ill bring some friends too How many people can the server handle and does it have scripted Raids?
brand new server installation, but the connection should handle at least 15-20 players. Probably not going to make this a public server, but more likely friends and family. Smiley

It's using ACID 3.0.1 scripts, so yes some raid should be scripted from my understanding.
330T
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 02:48:11 PM »

Good news dave, the server is being moved to a data center downtown.  That will increase our bandwidth 1000% the server should be able to run hundreds of connections.

Sad part, the IP will change Sad
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx