Ohio's Largest PC Gaming Community & LAN Party

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

NeXus LAN 24 was fantastic!!!  We will miss seeing everyone, but hope to see some of you at other LAN's down the line.   Thank you everyone for years of support and fun!!!!

gfx gfx
gfx
11324 Posts in 2476 Topics by 414 Members - Latest Member: Hanlin April 29, 2024, 06:30:17 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Poll
Question: Attendence roll call for the forums
Here! - 16 (94.1%)
Absent - 1 (5.9%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How many visit the forums  (Read 12902 times)
Nacelle
« on: March 19, 2010, 11:10:12 AM »

I always see the same names, posting. Just checking to see if they're the only one's here.
Action
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »

I do not know why, but I have found many do not tend to post much.  Even though I keep saying we are more than just a LAN party, we are officially the only active gaming forum and community in the Dayton area (other than maybe Craiglist but to me that really does not count).

One of the best way to get more use of the forums is if everyone could post links to their friends, etc on facebook or other social media outlets. 

And I have to admit, partly it is my fault, I need to be much more active than I have been. We are going to try to send out newsletters more often, even between main events. 

Also I really want to have that cook out this year.  Gaming doesn't have to be electronic all the time. Smiley

[TC] Action
Website Administrator - NeXus LAN
XBox Live: ActionRZ
twodavez
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 10:01:20 PM »

I post as much as i can, but i've got local people i try to keep up with as i live in Fort Wayne, IN... I wish we had a post count. I think i'd be doing pretty good because i usually have an opinion about everything :-)
Looking forward to next weekend!
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 01:49:55 AM »

You do have a post count its to the left under your name.  You have 67 posts.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
Plague
Sniper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 07:00:18 PM »

I read, and post if I have an opinion or information that isn't already voiced. so that is why I don't post as often.
Fildy
Camper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 09:41:22 PM »

I just lurk alot, I'm not one to really voice myself over the net too much, I'm more of a face to face type of person. I think the biggest problems I have with forums, Is that they never seem to make it into my daily rounds. I usually hit digg, facebook, woot, etc on a dailybasis. And the few forums that I visit are on a less frequent basis. Ill try to post more though. I don't want nexus to go the way of DLF, that would make me a sad panda.
Infamousd
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 01:53:40 PM »

Uhhhh "absent"  I mean "HERE"!!!! 

but seriously why would you put an absent choice on here???  Doesn't make sense. if you don't come to the forums how will you know to hit that option?  um and if you do hit that option doesn't that mean you are on the forums?

ACK my head hurts...   Huh
Nacelle
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 03:51:39 PM »

Because it's a poll. You're required to have at least 2 choices, when submitting. Absent made as much sense as anything. I knew someone would pick that option. Makes it kinda funny.
Rune
Camper

Bringer of Brightslap

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 03:57:33 PM »

I pop in when I can.

I'm back. Kinda. Maybe. Been sleep since Nexus LAN 3.
twodavez
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 11:33:37 PM »

It's like when someone is taking attendance and they say, if your not here, please raise your hand!
Infamousd
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 04:20:40 PM »

It's like when someone is taking attendance and they say, if your not here, please raise your hand!

thank you twodave
Minimo
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 01:05:13 AM »

I just lurk alot, I'm not one to really voice myself over the net too much, I'm more of a face to face type of person. I think the biggest problems I have with forums, Is that they never seem to make it into my daily rounds. I usually hit digg, facebook, woot, etc on a dailybasis. And the few forums that I visit are on a less frequent basis. Ill try to post more though. I don't want nexus to go the way of DLF, that would make me a sad panda.

Lurker Fildy....
Nacelle
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 02:08:51 AM »

Holy crap. After the party, the forums just die.
Renegade
NeXus LAN Director

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2010, 04:05:30 AM »

Very normal.   Sad but normal.

Renegade
NeXus LAN Director
spyware89
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2010, 03:19:52 PM »

I would be around the forums more, unfortunately I don't know how to read. Smiley
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx